This year (2016) I am pleased to offer two fabulous workshops. Due to logistical challenges, the dates have been postponed. Please contact me to be put on the update list.
This workshop covers all the fundamentals of graphic facilitation and more. It has been going strong since 2010 and gets better every year with increased refinement. If you are leading meetings, want to engage beyond words and want to bring visuals into your work, this workshop is for you!
- Dates: To be Confirmed. Email for more info or to be put on the contact list.
- Price: $850 CAD (incl. two days training, trainer, social reporter/graphic recorder, starter kit and plenty of healthy drinks and snacks).
- Early bird discount: $750 CAD
NEW OFFERING for 2016!
This is a non-traditional workshop where we will push our boundaries (and yours) in terms of the role of visuals in design, innovation and facilitation.
- Dates: To be confirmed. Email for more info or to be put on the contact list.
- Optional pre-day “Getting started drawing on walls”
- Price: $950 CAD (incl. two days training, two trainers, starter kit and plenty of healthy drinks and snacks).
- Early bird discount $800 CAD
- Getting started Drawing on Walls + $300
For all 2016 workshops:
Location: Currently seeking a location near Seattle, Washington.
Prices: Prices will be available in both Canadian and US dollars.
Bonus deal: Three or more from one organization, 4th comes free.